Sunday, January 6, 2013

Posting Comments On This Blog and What Not

Days Of The Week Comments
Magickal Graphics


Well, I'm out off my funk from yesterday.

Good thing too.

It was wearing me out all that damn crying I did and I ate so much junk food trying to feed my feelings, I'm surprised I didn't wake up looking like the girl in Willy Wonka(the ORIGINAL) who blew up like a puffer fish.  I still hate it here, and I still miss my family and friends and wish I could go back with my kids for good, but at least I got all that "funkiness" out of my system for the time being.

So, I went to my Facebook page this morning and found that I had a comment from my cousin who read my whole blog and tried to comment but couldn't. I noticed I had quite a few page views on my dashboard here, but nary a comment to find on any of my posts.

So I did a little research. And tried to post a comment to myself, and it turns out a new window pops up and you need to log into Gmail, or Aim or some other listed sites, before you can make a comment. Then you can post your comment.

That's a lot of work to post a tiny comment.

I'm going to see if I can't fix that. So maybe instead of logging in you just need to verify you are not spam by simply typing your comment and leaving a name and email instead(an email only admin...that would be moi'...could see).  Don't worry, I don't spam. I don't have time to spam. I barely have time to pee or blog even, let alone spam 50 zillion people.

What would be really nice is if I had the option to pee while blogging.

Nobody would know.

How could they?

I wonder how many people take their kindle's, laptops and Iphones into the bathroom.  I bet it's a lot of people.

Okay, that was a really random thought there wasn't it?

Anyway, I'm going to work on this whole comment thing. Until then, I hope people continue to visit. It's nice seeing numbers that I am seeing here with page views. It's a small number less than fifty more than 15. And yes, I have to add in the number of times I visit my blog too.  So I should deduct about 7 page views from that amount.

I'm running to get some coffee.

Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back.

***************************************************

I'm back.

I have a nice hot cup of Vanilla coffee. Yum, this stuff is tasty. I also have 3 cream-filled sandwich cookies. Great breakfast, huh? 

Would you like some coffee too?

What's your favorite blend? Do you like cream and sugar? How about those creamers that are flavored? I have eyeballed the Bailey's one in the store a few times. Have yet to try it out. 

Bet it's really tasty.

I go to pick up my children from their dad's today.  I hope they behave this week.  The holiday week I had them, was Hell week at the house(umm..apartment I should say). They fought and made messes and it was like a giant Hurricane was sweeping through my home with them here. Between the noise, and the ruckus, and the constant mess I am surprised I didn't melt down sooner than yesterday. 

I found my apartment, and I really would hate to see all my hard work destroyed in a matter of minutes. 

I love my kids, of course I love my kids, but it's just the damn messes and fighting that drive me insane.  And I'm not talking about slight slaps or wrestling, I'm talking downright punching each other in anger when they get mad, and not stopping until the other twin is either crying or bleeding(don't panic, it hasn't gotten that bad..yet).  I dread the car ride to school and work in the morning. They are buckled in behind me, and then they start in on each other, and then my oldest twin will start kicking the back of my seat as he tells me "Why won't you yell at him!" to which I calmly reply, "Because I don't need to yell. I am tired of wasting my breath. I told you two to stop, you didn't listen and here is your consequence." Then he kicks harder, so much so I am waiting for my head to go through the windshield one of these days or hit the air bag and accidentally set it off.

Of course maybe then they'd listen to me. Ya think?  Meanwhile, my daughter sits in the very back of the van looking out the window. I see her daydreaming(or sleeping) as the madness ensues between her brothers and I.  And I think to myself, "How is it, that the two behind me, are related to the one behind them?"

Oh well, I know I'm not the only single parent in the world with children who are out of control.  Who have a co-parent(or whatever you want to call them) that is the "fun" parent with NO restrictions whatsoever, while you try so hard to maintain control on your week and almost end up in the looney bin in the process.

I will just think good, happy thoughts and picture in my mind children who are respectful. Children who don't call me an idiot, or tell me to shut up.(yes, they tell ME to shut up, if I'd of done that to my mother I'd be seeing the front of her hand heading towards my face, with good reason too).   Children who pick up their messes and don't leave Capri-Sun wrappers all over the kitchen floor. 

Don't get me wrong, my children have a sweet side to them. Pictures and cards and I love you's from time to time. Sometimes they fight over who sits by me on the couch. As crazy as it sounds, it's nice to know they want to be near me after all the yelling I do by the end of the day at them.

This is parenthood.

This is my life.





No comments: