Thursday, July 4, 2013

Now What??

Okay, so I found out some information from a new acquaintance on a website I frequent (and no folks it wasn't an online dating site just for the record *insert cheesy laugh here* because I don't "frequent" any online dating site period).  Anyway, he informed me that he tried to leave a comment on my latest blog, but couldn't because it wouldn't let him.  Then I tried starting this blog and I got some stupid warning message that I couldn't leave certain fields blank.(the title..umm...never happened before)

*KNOCK! KNOCK!*
"Mercury, you silly lad, is that you knocking on my door?"

Okay, okay, I don't blame every computer, travel or communication snafu on Mercury being retrograde, but sometimes I just blame it on Mercury because it's so much better(and easier) than saying "I'm a technological idiot"...ya know?

This was kind of a crazy day though. My boys were bouncing off the walls. They were fine last night, perfect... almost.

Kind of...like...

The
Calm
Before
The
Storm.

*shivers*

Anyway,  so now I have to figure out what I did(or didn't) do and fix whatever I did (or didn't) do so that people can post comments. Because I could have sworn that I added an option to leave comments. And a friend of mine did post a comment on my Bathroom/Petshops/Angry Birds    blog, so I don't understand why this new acquaintance couldn't comment. Hmm...at last check I was at 1,199 views and as I mentioned to my new acquaintance/friend(these days I don't know what is PC to call people anymore(online/offline doesn't matter), I'm just going to cover all bases here because in all honesty some supposed "friends" are really more like "acquaintances" and some "acquaintances" turn out to be better than supposed "real" good friends, ya know?)

Meh.

Anyway,(hey let's count how many times I use the word anyway in my blogs from here on out. It will be like that drinking game the night of the presidential debates when those college kids around the country took a drink every time Obama said "Umm." )...so yeah, Anyway....*chug away*....as I mentioned to my new Friendtance (I don't like Friendquaintance....too long to type so I'm making up my own word) I am baffled that with all those views that I haven't had more comments.

*Takes a deep breath and decides not to make a 
cup of coffee to go with the freshly baked lemon squares I just made*

Well, this is what happens when I am tired. I ramble...on and on and on and on....If anyone watches Rookie Blue, I am that new chick cop that is with what's his name, she won't shut up, but she is funny as hell..and smart...just like me!

Oh crap, I'm too lazy to google the episode and too tired to care to anyway. *oops, chug!* She was in the last episode that aired last week.

This is why I don't drink.
Because I do stupid things when I drink...
and share more than I need to and not in a good way either.

And also why I try to refrain from blogging late at night...
Because I ramble and I say things and act in a way that is just...well...
more of me than I should probably share to an internet full of strangers.

My friends, they "get" me, but strangers on the internet highway,
might hop, skip, run...flee from here never to be seen again.

Of course they wouldn't be strangers would they if they would comment....
if they could comment....
and we could actually communicate, ya know?

And you all can't comment(yes I just went from the third person to the second in one fell swoop, there are probably shitloads of typos and more grammatical errors  in here too...do I look like a give a crap?)...so no one can help me out here because apparently no one reading my blog can comment on it.

Dammit!


I shall google,  I shall use that lovely little "help" button on here if I must and ask blogger help for "How do I fix my technological stupidity and find the error of my technologically challenged ways?"  Notice how I don't just enter a few simple words or phrases, but I talk to Blogger help as though I'm instant messaging on Facebook.

I digress.

Well it's late, and by golly my ass has to be up at 6 a.m.  Technically I could get up at 7, but I like some "ME" time before I head into work.

This is it.

For now anyway.

If my children fall asleep at a reasonably early hour tomorrow, I shall return.

If not then I will return when I can I guess.

Makes sense.


No comments: