Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Thank You

Cute Thank You Comments

Well, all good things must come to an end.

Unfortunately, this blog is one of those things.

I am so grateful to all of those who have been kind enough to read about the adventures in my life and household. Thank you to those few people who actually took time to comment. 

I really do appreciate it.

My cable company wants to charge me and arm and a leg and my first born child to keep services going and I simply cannot afford to do that...$186 and some change is the price of a "bundle" these days. That's a monthly car payment, not a monthly cable payment I'm sorry.

So, with much sadness I am ending my time here on my front porch.

It's been fun.

And my children will have something to read some day when they are older to look back on their mother's often chaotic and silly days and how I managed to keep my sanity through it all.

Have a great life with amazing adventures and lots of love, luck and health.

I had hoped to get a massive following of people, perhaps even a book deal or something.

No such luck.

I'm still broke...and not very famous...in a good way that is.
 
Anyway, it's been fun as I said before.
 

Okay....thanks for listening.
 
Thanks for replying.
 
Thanks for being my online friends.
 
Have a wonderful week and an even better life!
 
I'm signing off now.
 
*hears the Star Spangled Banner playing in the background and sees those Popsicle looking, multi-colored bars on my monitor screen as the piercing high pitched tone emits from the speakers*
 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Barb,

I'm really sad that you are stopping. Though I really understand why. I got rid of my cable bundle for the same reason.

So this is how it ends. You leaving me. I didn't see it coming. I guess I'm just too wrapped up in myself, I just didn't notice how much we'd grown apart. I imagine it's my fault. Not caring enough to write better replies.

I'd promise to do better. But we both know I'm too self centered for that.

Just kidding.

I will miss your Blog though. It almost always makes me smile. If I don't smile, it makes me think. So it's a win, win, for me.

All the best B. It was great while it lasted. I'll miss the smiles & your humor.

Have a great year.
Ed

Barb said...

I will be back some day. My bill is due by Friday. No way I can pay that. I'm scurrying around here trying to find alternate ways to have TV and internet. Although neither are necessities per say, they are when you have 3 kids under 18. :(

Thanks for keeping me company on my front porch here. Was a fun time chatting with you.

Take care Ed. Thank you for being a loyal follower and friend. ;)