Sunday, January 5, 2014

Random Babbling From Yours Truly

Today has been a semi-productive day.

I managed to lay around most of the day and watched What Would You Do with my boys while my daughter played outside all day with her friends, only to come in for a chug of apple juice or water here and there and then run back outside the apartment.

It was beautiful out here. I'm jealous however of all the snow my family and friends are getting back home. It's so bad, they have a state of emergency for most of the county/state of Indiana. Nobody is allowed on the roads except emergency vehicles/police.

Now that's my kind of snowstorm.

Apparently they are naming it the "snowcopolypse".   Seems fitting I suppose.  That storm was named Hercules...more fitting

I'd love to be out in that snow right now, just jumping in the five-foot drifts and making snow angels with my kids. Although, I'm sure we'd sink right to the bottom of the snow if we did that with the accumulation so heavy.

Anyway, here I am in the real world, 50 degree temp outside and a bit of a chill in the air with the sun slowly fading behind the mountaintops.

I managed to clean my kitchen and living room, it's so nice to see the floor again.

I missed you floor.

I also watched the last 12 minutes of the San Francisco and Green Bay game. I'm not a football fan by any means, but there isn't much on TV anymore these days worth watching on a Sunday afternoon.

Now I need to start dinner soon. It's fried chicken night. Going to make some home made mashed potatoes and gravy with some corn to go on the side. Maybe some bread and butter to make it complete.

Then I'll scan the channels once again for a good movie to watch with my kids this evening. I'm looking forward to Tuesday, that's when Transformers #3 is on. I have yet to see that movie. I saw the first two in the theater with my kids, never saw the third one. My son said he cried. Then he asked me if I wanted him to tell me why he cried and I told him "No, wait for the movie." 

I don't want any spoilers.

So don't give me any or I'll never speak to you again.

I'm not kidding either.

Okay, I really need to get going here.

I just felt like tossing out a random blog of nothing at this particular point and time. I'm sure I'll have more to talk about some other day.

But for now it's just a little bit of random babbling about nothing really that important.
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi B,

I am sorry about this.
But at times I can't control myself.
I know I'm a total tool.
A complete jerk.
And everything bad associated with those phrases.

Spoiler Alert.

Transformers 3 is about this....

Giant Living Robots from another planet.

Oh, they're trying to save the world from other Giant Living Robots, from the same planet as they're from.

It's the whole good vs evil.
Duality of man thingy.
Peace sign on one side of the helmet, born to kill on the other. ????

We weren't talking about Full Metal Jacket were we?

My train of thought just pulled away from my station. I better try and catch it.

Hope it's a great week for you B.
Ed