Wednesday, January 15, 2014

And Yet Another Farewell

Well, today is the day I shut off every type of technological item that is involved in my cable "bundle".

It's been fun this whole blogging/Facebook/YouTube thing, however, it's with much sadness that I have to let it all go.

I'm hoping to be back on, in the spring, when hopefully Uncle Sam will send me a check that is fairly decent. But even then I don't know if I will rejoin the ranks of technological use.

I'm sure in the long run, my house will be cleaner, but what I fear most is the aftermath of no technology and how living like Quakers will affect my children.  That's like a culture shock of mass proportions for them.

Not sure if we'll all survive this or not, but if, in a couple of months I should return to the world of modern technology I will let you know.

So, if you stumble across my blog by choice or by chance, and all you see are tumbleweeds and random papers blowing in the wind, you will know why. I said my thank yous before(click *here* ), and am thanking you once again for entertaining me with your comments as much as I, hopefully, have entertained you with my blog.

Have a wonderful week. 

See you all later....hopefully.

Until we meet again.....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi B,

I'm going to miss you.
Please take care.

Ed