Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Where Did the Time Go?

It's been a while since I've posted here.  

Let me bring you up to date on what has transpired over the past couple of weeks. 

My boys have been busy with their sports activities. That's been fun. I've managed to get burnt to a crisp while rooting them to victory. It's been fun.

Also, the online dating thing has been entertaining.  I will say I only met one guy that was worth my time, at best he may turn out to be a nice friend.  Not sure if or when we will meet.  But he's definitely fun to talk to.  Most of the men on this site just want hook ups. If I wanted hook ups I would have joined a site specifically geared towards that. I'm just looking for a good friend right now, and if something grows from the friendship, great. If not, well, at least I made a friend or will have humorous stories to tell my kids and grandkids some day. 


I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I have been busy non-stop with completing a 20 hour course for my job, sending it in and waiting on the results so I can submit them to my boss, I have been dealing with some issues at my son's school which were finally resolved; had a problem with a classroom bully on the playground. Thankfully a teacher was present when the altercation happened so she knew my son didn't fight back or provoke this child's behavior. All I can say is, I'm glad the school took care of it. Because after my son had his lip split thanks to the impact from this bully's elbow in a game of basketball(unnecessary jab to his bottom lip) I had finally had enough when my son told me, "He's still bothering me. He keeps shoving his shoulder into my chest when he walks by me at school." I'm glad my son trusted me to take care of it, and didn't resort to violence.  Good job son!

I've also a busy week at work, so much so that I'm utterly exhausted and cannot wait for the weekend to get here just to sleep in. Two more days....I can do this. 

I had a crazy day at work. Two potty accidents within seconds of each other(the kids, not me ha ha), kids running around the room, I'm trying to finish an art project and it's like the gates of hell just opened up in there. Parents were coming in and at one point a parent said to me, "This is chaos."

Ya think?

Good thing ya pointed that out as I'm standing here, alone, changing your child because I would never have noticed all the kids circling around the toy shelf in the middle of the room or the mess still left at the table because I couldn't very well leave your child in soiled clothing while I cleaned it up.  

Yeah, I need a weekend. 

I get snarky when I don't get my sleep. I'm like a grumpy bear when I don't get my sleep.  I don't like to be grumpy, so I must get some Z's this weekend. It's on my to do list.

Well, it's 11:00 already. I guess I should get going now.  I sure hope I can write some sort of hilarious blog post this upcoming weekend(after all that sleep I get). But of course I probably won't have time to get on here, because it's my week with the kids starting this weekend. And we have plans. Lots of plans....fun plans.  They come first so if you don't see me around this next week....no worries friends/readers/passers-by I will return.

Have a wonderful Thursday.  I hope I can make it back here soon.
 


Days Of The Week Comments
Magickal Graphics

No comments: