Tuesday, February 12, 2013

When Sleep Isn't An Option...I Blog

I don't have a great following of followers here.

However, even if I am just talking to air, the fact that I can blog about anything under the sun makes me happy.

Writing for me is therapeutic. When I'm depressed, I blog. When I am happy, I blog. When I just want to ramble about nothing really important to others but important(or hilarious) to me, I blog. Like that movie "Field of Dreams" famous line says "If you build it, they will come".  My thinking is "If you blog it, eventually they will find it, and they will comment and follow you."

So for now, I sit here with the 3 lovely followers I have in the hopes that quadruples over the next year.

One can hope so anyway.

I feel like one of those local cable talk shows that are on in the wee hours of the morning. You know how it is, when insomnia kicks in and you have a choice of HSN, the P90x or hair replacement informercials, live National News, or reading random blogs that have no source of information, other than perusing one's life on a monitor at 2 a.m.

I've been up since 4 this morning. Put on a pot of coffee and sat here wondering what to do next. I played a game of Cubis, perused Facebook(which wasn't very exciting to say the least), and I thought about cleaning and organizing my apartment. But that's all it was really, just a passing thought and nothing more.

I know in about an hour I'll start feeling tired, but then I'll have to get ready for work, wake the kids and really start my day.

Now I can hear this stupid cable commercial for the local cable company. Why do they make these stupid commercials so loud anyway? Clearly I already have their services, so why bother me with their annoying ads? I think if you are already a customer these commercials shouldn't even be allowed on your TV as part of your service contract.

I've got no other random thoughts at the moment. So I guess I will just mosey off of the puter here and grab another cup of coffee.

I have a feeling it's going to be another long, long day for me.


No comments: