Monday, February 11, 2013

An Angel to Rescue Me

Angel Comments
~Magickal Graphics~
 
I absolutely love, love love this picture.
 
When I look at this it reminds me of my own angel, who rescues me from the loneliness of singledom.
 
A man who is thoughtful, compassionate, strong and knows how to comfort me when I need a shoulder to cry on.
 
There I stand on an island of stones, alone...frustrated...amid the storms in my life, and he appears out of nowhere to rescue me.
 
I know everyone tells me "You don't need a man", but as I've said before, they aren't single...they have a man already. 
 
Easy for them to say.
 
To have a man to laugh with, share the days events with, and cuddle with would be such a blessing.  A man who would treat my children as if they were his own.  
 
I can dream, can't I?
 
Am I allowed to want love in my life, despite the opinions of many married friends?
 
Sure.
 
I'm human, I have feelings, I have a heart and desires, and my utmost desire is to be truly loved just ONCE in my lifetime.  Truly loved, without conditions, by a good man.
 
Not by the men who milked the cow and left it out to pasture so to speak.
 
I have other things on my plate right now, so it's not like I'm looking for a man, but it would be so lovely to have an angel appear out of nowhere and kindly save me from myself.
 
Because truth is, being single sincerely sucks.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: