Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Eb.....Where are you?

 I had a very faithful follower.

Then blogger, or Google or whatever wouldn't let ANY of my faithful followers comment any longer and I wound up blogging with only the sound of crickets echoing on my site here.

I fixed the glitch.

It's working now.

Took me half a minute to fix it.

Between my daughter's online learning, trying to keep my boys doing their homework and turning in tests(which I will say...I epically failed there but I did try...contacted the front office, the football coach(who never responded) the English teacher(who did respond) and numerous others. 

I can't MAKE them do the work...they live with dad. If they lived with me it would probably be a different story. I am not "blaming" dad. He's just more chill with all of this. We get along...I have nothing bad to say about the guy. We even had thanksgiving dinner at his house. Yeah...at first I was like "Meh,...don't think so." But the more I thought about it...and the fact that I couldn't find a spiral ham anywhere, was a sign from the good Lord above that maybe I should go.

So my daughter and I went.

And had so...much...fun.

Never laughed so hard in my life.

Anyway....this is just a post because I have several blogs and the one I am posting on the most is peaceful habitations link here on blogger.

I try to keep it humorous and uplifting....especially in this day and age. I focus on God and how he's gotten me through some rough stuff this past year. This past month alone....November is a blur(thank you Covid)...but he spared me and kept me with my family instead of taking me home just yet. He has plans for my life still.

For that I am grateful.

Anyway....going to call my mom now.

We are playing words with friends...maybe. If my dad didn't wear her out driving all over running errands together this afternoon. 

We shall see.

Have a great night/day wherever you are.

Until later....



No comments: